What is GHOSTSAFE?
- (n.) A locked box in which one keeps one's ghosts safe from the world. Alternatively: a locked box in which one locks ghosts to keep the world safe from one's ghosts.
- (adj.) To be in a state of immunity or irrelevance to ghosts.
- (prop. n.) A failed and forgotten product consisting of an atomized ghost repellent which renders the subject ghostsafe (def. 2)
- (slang, nonsense) A phonetic anagram of Ghostface.
- (prop. n.) Elise Largesse and all related history, content, evidence.